Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TIA Tuesday

Hurricane-like weather, falling trees, flying debris, outrageously close thunder...but no rain. TIA.

The store that has accepted my American credit card during my last five visits suddenly decides they have to call America and make sure it's real. It takes 15 minutes to check out. TIA.

Found out my milk expired on January 1, even though I just bought it a few weeks ago. I've almost used the whole carton and will probably continue using it. NEVER leave the store without checking all expiration dates! TIA.

I received five letters at once on Friday afternoon, all dated between February 1 and February 18. TIA.

I am the odd-man-out in a conversation at a table of 5 because two of the people are speaking Japanese and two are speaking Oshiwambo. Who said English was a universal language? TIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment