Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

FINALLY successfully uploaded a video of my home in Namibia! Friends, this has taken weeks of trying and failing. After 124 minutes of waiting for YouTube to upload, another 15 minutes for processing, and then a lot of crossed fingers and toes, I think it's worked. However, I can't actually view videos here because of the internet, so you'll have to let me know if it works.

Enjoy a little glimpse into my life in Namibia!


Here are some still shots of a few of the harder-to-view scenes in the video:

Harold the wallspider...who disappeared from stage fright shortly after this video

HIV/AIDS bumperstickers plastered all over the walls

bed/room/mosquito net princess tent

Wall of Joy

Friends around the world

Nashville/coffeeshops/landmarks/AP lyrics by Kiely

2 comments:

  1. Girl, PLEASE tell me that spider is made of plastic! That thing is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the video, but I couldn't get the audio commentary to work. Any suggestions on getting the audio?

    ReplyDelete