Monday, February 28, 2011

Favorite Foods


Last week, both of my Grade 8 classes wrote descriptive paragraphs about their favorite foods as part of our unit on food. As you already know, I love food...so it’s been a lot of fun to read about their love for food as well!

Enjoy some cute quotes from my littlest learners:

“Pop-corn makes me feel like it is my opportunity to be self-sufficient. It makes me feel like an Angel is on top of my head. I feel like I am at the sea in future with my family, husband & childrens.” – M

“If I did not eat fat cakes I will just feel like no body’s zebra killed by some one I like fat cakes very much important to me.” – H

“Pizza is good for me and it is the best food in Namibia. Pizza is made of many mixed favours like meat, icing and many other favours.” – E

“When I eat beef I feel like the whole antlantic ocean belong to me, I link my figures and the plate where the beef was.” – K

“Beef pie makes me feel good but gives me a running stomach [Namlish for diarrhea] but I realy dont care with that I just keep on eating it.” – T

No comments:

Post a Comment