Monday, January 31, 2011

Contact Information


If you’re interested in contacting me in Namibia, I’m very interested in hearing from you!

To mail anything to me, send it to:
Karen McGee
Private Bag 506
Ohangwena, Namibia

I’m told that letters take about 3 weeks to arrive. I love snail mail and promise to reply! If you want to send a package, it’s best to send it in a flat rate international box from the post office. I think it only costs $50 and you can put anything in it that you want!

To call me from America, dial:
011 264 81 679 8448

Incoming phone calls don’t cost me anything and I think you can find cheap rates through Skype or Google Voice.

To video/voice Skype with me, my name is:
karen.e.mcgee

I only Skype about once a week from 1-5am my time (5-9pm central time) when internet data is free for me, so email me if you want to chat.

As always, your emails, comments, and Facebook posts sustain me. Thank you for the encouragement from home; it is much appreciated in this slow and difficult time of adjustment. Missing you all greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment