Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TIA Tuesday...Almost!

I forgot about TIA Tuesday again! Does it count if it's still Tuesday in mountain time, pacific time, and hawaii and alaska? Hope so...sorry central/eastern time readers!

I have become at once the most admired and most hated teacher because I finished all my work on Monday and thus have two straight weeks of no work to do at school while everyone else panics. Lack of planning = TIA.

Went all the way to the post office to inquire about three missing packages, including one that's been on its way for four months. They were not helpful and just said, "oh well." TIA.

Exited my grocery store to see KFC across the street. There's a KFC this close to me?! How did I not know?!!?! Here's to more weight gain. TIA.

On the subject of gaining weight (and thinking of a myriad of new excuses for it): tried to wear my black pants this week and they no longer fit. TIA.

Counting down the days to my Southern Namibia Backpacking Holiday. TIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment